Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

If there is any team that owes me a beatdown it's you guys. :lol: What was it, like 3 times in 4 weeks last year?

 

Yep, they were all pretty close, I just couldn't get over the hump. Thats why you are the defending champ ! :notworthy:

  • Replies 118
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know who does the schedules, but I have played Brees the first week when he goes crazy and second week Bardstown who sets a new league record in points with Brady and Johnson. Maybe the worst is behind me. :irked::irked::irked::irked:

I do not know who does the schedules, but I have played Brees the first week when he goes crazy and second week Bardstown who sets a new league record in points with Brady and Johnson. Maybe the worst is behind me. :irked::irked::irked::irked:

To be fair, I should have benched Brady for Collins this week.:D

To be fair, I should have benched Brady for Collins this week.:D

 

You never bench Tom Brady. :lol:

I bet you could find the answer here:

 

I bet it gets tiring answering all of our dumb questions over and over again lol.

 

And I guess the fantasy football gods just hate you sumroyal lol.

  • Author

The Top Five Defenses (fewest points scored against) and Team Record

 

116 - Junction City Jailcats (2-0)

120 - Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (2-0)

124 - East End Evolution (2-0)

124 - Louisville Legends (1-1)

133 - Atwood Fighting' Amish (1-1)

  • Author

The Worst Five Defenses (most points scored against) and Team Record

 

194 - Sawville Gym Shoes (0-2)

199 - Southern KY SubVets (1-1)

207 - Bushwood Country Club Gophers (1-1)

218 - Shelby Cards (0-2)

281 - Maysville Split Ends (0-2)

  • Author
I bet it gets tiring answering all of our dumb questions over and over again lol.
No, not at all
New League Record for Most Points in a Game

 

The Bardstown Butchers 149 broke the 2004 record of 145 points put up by the Ga. St Prison Mean Machine

 

Different leagues isn't it? You aren't able to stack teams in our league that's for sure. Every year the draft is tough!

The Top Five Defenses (fewest points scored against) and Team Record

 

116 - Junction City Jailcats (2-0)

120 - Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (2-0)

124 - East End Evolution (2-0)

124 - Louisville Legends (1-1)

133 - Atwood Fighting' Amish (1-1)

 

Top 5 Defenses...or Top 5 easiest schedules? lol

The Opening Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

 

Bardstown Butchers (-60.0) at Sawville Gym Shoes

 

 

My bookie called from Vegas today and let me know they were seriously considering taking this one off the board out of fear for my emotional well-being.

My bookie called from Vegas today and let me know they were seriously considering taking this one off the board out of fear for my emotional well-being.

:lol:

My bookie called from Vegas today and let me know they were seriously considering taking this one off the board out of fear for my emotional well-being.

 

Put your life savings on it. I was a 70 point underdog last week and won by 50.

  • Author
At the risk of jinxing my guys, what's the longest winning streak Godot?
Now to answer your question: 10 games

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.