Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fumble recoveries are 2 points right?

How much is a fumble recovery?

2 points...

Fumble recoveries are 2...so we're tied at 88.

So you'll win cause of your tiebreaker. I should have never swapped kickers :irked: and I'll have went 2-0, oh well 1-1 is better than 0-2

So you'll win cause of your tiebreaker. I should have never swapped kickers :irked: and I'll have went 2-0, oh well 1-1 is better than 0-2

 

My tiebreaker was Garrard, yours was Berrian.

I think I'll have gone 2-0 as well, but that was too close for comfort!

I think I'll have gone 2-0 as well, but that was too close for comfort!

 

:irked:

  • Author

Week 3 Results

 

 

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 88

Auxier RiverRats 69

 

Cincy Fair Weather Fans 85 - Has the tie-breaker

Louisa Lumber 85

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 80

Louisville Legends 62

 

Florence Fighters 37

Huggs Thuggs 114

 

Shelby Cards 86

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 65

 

Richmond Outsiders 88

East End Evolution 62

 

West Kentucky Rams 54

Possum Trot WarHogs 81

 

Southern KY SubVets 97

Kalamazoo Wings 75

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 50

Atwood Fighting' Amish 67

 

Boyle County Blue Devils ® 88

Harlan Mound Street Machines 74

 

Mississippi Thrill 83

Paducah Rabbit Fists 88

 

Bardstown Butchers 92

Sawville Gym Shoes 57

 

Junction City Jailcats 104

Big Creek Moonshiners 77

 

Maysville Split Ends 75

Frankfort Block Monsters ® 86

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 84

Maytown Mirkers ® 86

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 97

Dorton Street Sweepers 84

 

Banklick Swamp Gas 50

East End Evolution 62

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish 67

Shelby Cards 86

 

Boyle County Blue Devils ® 88

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® 65

 

Harlan Mound Street Machines 74

Richmond Outsiders 88

 

Mississippi Thrill 83

Louisa Lumber 85

 

Paducah Rabbit Fists 88

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles 88 - Has the tie-breaker

 

Bardstown Butchers 92

Auxier RiverRats 69

 

Sawville Gym Shoes 57

Cincy Fair Weather Fans 85

 

Junction City Jailcats 104

Huggs Thuggs 114

 

Big Creek Moonshiners 77

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 80

 

Maysville Split Ends 75

Louisville Legends 62

 

Frankfort Block Monsters ® 86

Florence Fighters 37

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers 84

Kalamazoo Wings 75

 

Maytown Mirkers ® 86

West Kentucky Rams 54

 

Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 97

Possum Trot WarHogs 81

 

Dorton Street Sweepers 84

Southern KY SubVets 97

  • Author

Monday Night Comebacks

 

The Cincy Fair Weather Fans got 7 points from PK Nick Folk to tie the game at the end of regulation and held the tie-breaker to defeat the Louisa Lumber in Overtime

It Would Take a Miracle

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (73 pts) at Louisville Legends (48 pts)

 

 

 

:ylsuper::p

 

Week 3 Results

 

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine 80

Louisville Legends 62

 

Come on out of your hiding spot, face the music. :lol:

I thought I had already won only too see I got beat by a tiebreaker....booooo! I forgot who my tiebreaker guy was but thought I was loaded:(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.