Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Three

Featured Replies

  • Replies 118
  • Views 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hate double headers.

 

I agree...and I said that before my awful week started so its not just cause my team had an awful week.

I need Steve Smith and Jason Witten to combine for 33 or less points tonight for my second victory of the week.

I'm only up 16 in one game (going against Romo and the Cowbosy D), and 19 in another (going against Steve Smith and Witten). I don't feel comfortable in either. I'll probably go 0-2 :lol:.

If Roy Williams would have caught that TD pass I would have lost.:scared:

I wish the Panthers would just pound the rock to DeAngelo Williams and Stewart this entire drive. Take about 10 minutes off the clock and score to win it :lol:.

I need Romo to throw a Long TD to anyone but Austin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.