September 23, 200917 yr Put your life savings on it. I was a 70 point underdog last week and won by 50. :irked:
September 23, 200917 yr Author Waiver Requests were filled National Round 1: Possum Trot WarHogs dropped Schilens, Chaz OAK WR and acquired Knox, Johnny CHI WR Kalamazoo Wings dropped Charles, Jamaal KCC RB and acquired Forsett, Justin SEA RB Brush Creek Rusty Ankles dropped Bennett, Michael SDC RB and acquired Bryant, Antonio TBB WR Southern KY SubVets dropped Choice, Tashard DAL RB and acquired Garcon, Pierre IND WR Louisa Lumber dropped Bradley, Mark KCC WR and acquired Round 2: Possum Trot WarHogs dropped Hixon, Domenik NYG WR and acquired Crumpler, Alge TEN TE Southern KY SubVets dropped Vinatieri, Adam IND PK and acquired Tynes, Lawrence NYG PK Louisa Lumber dropped Dawson, Phil CLE PK and acquired Round 3: Possum Trot WarHogs dropped Graham, Shayne CIN PK and acquired Saints, New Orleans NOS Def American Round 1: Sawville Gym Shoes dropped Hasselbeck, Matt SEA QB and acquired Kolb, Kevin PHI QB Maysville Split Ends dropped Britt, Kenny TEN WR and acquired Garcon, Pierre IND WR Paducah Rabbit Fists dropped Bess, Davone MIA WR and acquired Knox, Johnny CHI WR Bardstown Butchers dropped Schilens, Chaz OAK WR and acquired Saints, New Orleans NOS Def Round 2: Harlan Mound Street Machines dropped Meachem, Robert NOS WR and acquired Stokley, Brandon DEN WR Round 2: Bardstown Butchers dropped Bradley, Mark KCC WR and acquired Wade, Bobby KCC WR
September 25, 200917 yr :lol: Junction City has changed line-ups already. Moonshiners are in there head !! :ylsuper:
September 25, 200917 yr :lol: Junction City has changed line-ups already. Moonshiners are in there head !! :ylsuper: :lol: Na, just looking more and more likely that Westbrook isn't going to play. :lol:
September 26, 200917 yr Yea, I'd say you came out WAY ahead I had to give up some good players. I improved my team, but I feel like stick1 improved his team as well. Turner and Jennings will be very good for him. It was hard for me to give up Jennings...he's one of my favorite fantasy players.
September 27, 200917 yr Hope it fails for you this weekend , you get that job? I went up there thursday and they told me I'd have to wait another 5 months or so
September 27, 200917 yr I hope I get two more wins this week. Looks like the site has me favored by forty points in both games. We'll see what happens though.
September 27, 200917 yr Author The Sunday Monring Line (Game point spread is in parentheses) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles at Auxier RiverRats (-8.5) Cincy Fair Weather Fans at Louisa Lumber (-15.5) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (-16.0) at Louisville Legends Florence Fighters (-42.5) at Huggs Thuggs Shelby Cards (-21.5) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® Richmond Outsiders at East End Evolution (-14.5) West Kentucky Rams (-21.5) at Possum Trot WarHogs Southern KY SubVets (-25.5) at Kalamazoo Wings Banklick Swamp Gas (-35.5) at Atwood Fighting' Amish Boyle County Blue Devils ® at Harlan Mound Street Machines (-17.0) Mississippi Thrill at Paducah Rabbit Fists (-7.5) Bardstown Butchers (-58.5) at Sawville Gym Shoes Junction City Jailcats at Big Creek Moonshiners (-17.5) Maysville Split Ends (-10.0) at Frankfort Block Monsters ® Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-41.5) at Maytown Mirkers ® Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-11.0) at Dorton Street Sweepers Banklick Swamp Gas (-12.0) at East End Evolution Atwood Fighting' Amish at Shelby Cards (-20.5) Boyle County Blue Devils ® at Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (-3.0) Harlan Mound Street Machines (-4.0) at Richmond Outsiders Mississippi Thrill at Louisa Lumber (-37.0) Paducah Rabbit Fists at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (-11.0) Bardstown Butchers (-21.5) at Auxier RiverRats Sawville Gym Shoes at Cincy Fair Weather Fans (-31.5) Junction City Jailcats at Huggs Thuggs (-2.5) Big Creek Moonshiners (-5.5) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine Maysville Split Ends (-19.0) at Louisville Legends Frankfort Block Monsters ® at Florence Fighters (-40.0) Bushwood Country Club Gophers (-45.5) at Kalamazoo Wings Maytown Mirkers ® at West Kentucky Rams (-23.0) Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-20.0) at Possum Trot WarHogs Dorton Street Sweepers at Southern KY SubVets (-11.0)
September 27, 200917 yr I about made an absolute mistake this morning, I was trying to drop John Carney and accidently dropped John Carlson, luckily I caught it before anyone could add him :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.