Ohio St. 31 Navy 27

SHS Future

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe NAvy is underrated.

Its a little bit of both. OSU is not top 10 right now. They are top 15-20. Navy is a solid good team with a high IQ quarterback.

OSU will be fine. A lot of youth out there. OSU had to convert a TE to play on the line today because one of the lineman needs to get his act together.

TP and the receivers looked good which will carry the team. Cris Carters boy had 3 catches.

Will they go undefeated no but they will have a very good season? Nice job by the kicker today also!

Excellent showing by Navy. Also appreciated Tressel's treatment of Navy before the game, with the teams running out together. Good day in the 'Shoe.

Watching USC on FSN and their running game is very tough. Ohio St. had better play much better up front next week defensively. However, USC is extremely young defensively and I think Pryor will give them fits.

Let me throw out a stat:

Three of the last four touchdowns scored against this defense (dating back to the Texas game) were because of poor free safety play when our safety was beat all 3 times. I know JT is a loyal guy and loves to give players their due but that doesn't equal W's....

Someone on here said Navy wouldn't get beat down and someone defended Navy for the last few days....

I can't remember. Was I the one that said something about a beatdown? Maybe I was talking about Michigan. I'll have to check.:laugh: