HT721

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Cannot be displayed"

Ya the website just died in the middle of me going through it, guess the server crashed it's hilarious though when it's up. It's basically the pictures of all the craziest people you've ever seen at wal-mart.

I get kick out of the Wal-Mart commercial where the couple brags about Waal-Mart only charging $3.00 to cash their paycheck . Heck get a bank or checking account and cash it at the bank . Then they would save more money because it would be free .

I get kick out of the Wal-Mart commercial where the couple brags about Waal-Mart only charging $3.00 to cash their paycheck . Heck get a bank or checking account and cash it at the bank . Then they would save more money because it would be free .

For some folks, that's not an option.

Bad credit, lack of permanant address....a couple of reasons I can think of.

I don't ever remember a bank running a credit check on me when I've opened a checking account.

I'm pretty sure that they need to list a permanent address when filling out job applications, and it's usually a requirement to have a job to draw a paycheck. :p:lol:

After reviewing the pictures.......I have to say I was a little worried when I saw the first one was taken in KY, but I did notice that Texas, Georgia, and maybe Florida had Ky beat when it came to outrageous pictures at Wal Mart. (Thank goodness) So why is it everybody in the country makes fun of us Kentuckians?