Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hip Hop isn't Music

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jazz is really great and I love it. I have heard some who say that Jazz is not music.

  • Author
Jazz is really great and I love it. I have heard some who say that Jazz is not music.

Different strokes :thumb:

Whatever it is... I like it. :idunno:

Different strokes :thumb:

You ever listen to any Thelonious Monk, Charlie Parker or Miles Davis?

  • Author
You ever listen to any Thelonious Monk, Charlie Parker or Miles Davis?
Oh Yeah .
Oh Yeah .

They are great and we can't forget Ella Fitzgerald. I learn to like this type of music from my maternal grandmother and step-grandfather. They played it all the time.

  • Author
You ever listen to any Thelonious Monk, Charlie Parker or Miles Davis?
Or Duke Ellington, Ella , Maynard Ferguson . My favorite form of music is Opera ( not grand Old ) with Jazz a close second .

 

One of the reasons why I like Opera

I love Take Five! nice pick

  • Author
I love Take Five! nice pick
The late Paul Desmond was a genius on the alto Sax

I'm a big fan of Rock and the Blues, but I really like Jazz as well. Really relaxing music for me.

Jazz is really great and I love it. I have heard some who say that Jazz is not music.

 

Unfortunately, some of those who said jazz "isn't music" were saying it for the same reasons as some of those who say hip-hop "isn't music."

 

I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in specific. Those people know in their hearts who they are.

Unfortunately, some of those who said jazz "isn't music" were saying it for the same reasons as some of those who say hip-hop "isn't music."

 

I'm not pointing any fingers at anyone in specific. Those people know in their hearts who they are.

:thumb: :thumb:

Hip-Hop IS music, and millions upon millions would agree...

Hip-Hop IS music, and millions upon millions would agree...

So is country, but that dont make it good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.