Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Marion County Predictions

Who you got? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lost last year 20-19 in the waining seconds. Maryville has very few returners while Alcoa has a bunch.

 

Anyone for Bell banged up? Hope they all came out healthy.

 

Actually...it was 20-13. Maryville always loses a lot of players.

 

Good luck to Bell...Alcoa has a way of making good teams look bad.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell Co. should win this one.

  • Author
Actually...it was 20-13. Maryville always loses a lot of players.

 

Good luck to Bell...Alcoa has a way of making good teams look bad.

 

I could see that. Bell should win this game if they go out and play thier game.

Friends at work reassured me a Marion County victory. So I guess I will go out on a limb and go with Marion. Lets go Knights.:laugh:

Friends at work reassured me a Marion County victory. So I guess I will go out on a limb and go with Marion. Lets go Knights.:laugh:

 

:ohbrother: Let's hope your friend's are wrong and haven't figured out a way to determine the winner before the last second ticks off the clock in the 4th quarter. Haha, just kiddin'. I hope it's a good one if I'm gonna be driving 2 1/2 hours:thumb:

Friends at work reassured me a Marion County victory. So I guess I will go out on a limb and go with Marion. Lets go Knights.:laugh:

 

Well heck I guess that does it then. :D

 

Charles I love your avatar.

  • Author
Friends at work reassured me a Marion County victory. So I guess I will go out on a limb and go with Marion. Lets go Knights.:laugh:

 

They must be pretty confident. A sure hope that they are disappointed.

Robbins has Marion playing good football and I think they will play Bell tough but Bell will win.

They must be pretty confident. A sure hope that they are disappointed.

 

He is very confident.

  • Author
I don't see Bell County losing two in a row.

 

I love your Avatar sidelinedoc.:laugh:

They must be pretty confident. A sure hope that they are disappointed.

 

Wouldn't you hate to be part of a team that wasn't confident?? :idunno:

  • Author
Wouldn't you hate to be part of a team that wasn't confident?? :idunno:

 

Oh yeah I agree. I just was saying. I am glad that they are. I think that it will leave fast though.

Bell 49

Marion 14

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.