Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell County/Marion County Predictions

Who you got? 56 members have voted

  1. 1. Who you got?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Bell 49

Marion 14

 

That score looks good to me. Good luck Bobcats!

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell Co. will take care of business. I look for Bell Co. to run the ball consistently. Also, I hope to see Madon complete several passes and build some confidence after a rough week last week (not saying its his fault necessarily, it may have been a no win situation for him).

If Marion County is a legitimate 4A contender, this could be a pretty decent game. The last time Bell County played a team from this district, it was a lot tighter game than most expected.

  • Author
If Marion County is a legitimate 4A contender, this could be a pretty decent game. The last time Bell County played a team from this district, it was a lot tighter game than most expected.

 

You are exactly right but I don't think that Marion is even close to the Bullitt East team from 08. But I could be wrong I have been wrong before.

If Marion County is a legitimate 4A contender, this could be a pretty decent game. The last time Bell County played a team from this district, it was a lot tighter game than most expected.[/quote

 

How many kids did Marion lose to graduation from the 08 team that beat Bullitt East in the regular season?

BE beat Marion both times. 13-10 in reg season and 35-7 in playoff's.

 

They lost a QB, a really good OL/DL that played in the all-star game and some other defensive players I think.

Should be a good game. I was planning on attending, but found out that we are also playing Saturday and not Friday. This will be a good game and IMO no way a blow out. Marion plays tuff at home and did go undefeated last year. I like Bell 28-14

Should be a good game. I was planning on attending, but found out that we are also playing Saturday and not Friday. This will be a good game and IMO no way a blow out. I like Bell 28-14

 

IMO the game will be either a blow out or a nail biter with Bell coming out on top.

Bell by a 3+ touchdowns. I think Bell will go undefeated the rest of the regular season. Good luck to both teams.

Edited by Rebel88

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.