August 29, 200917 yr WOW, without Jensen (Burnely Goalie), Chelsea would be up by 4 goals over Burnley.
August 29, 200917 yr Author ^Didn't bother to even wake up for that one. At Chelsea, they were doomed before it started. But I'm really looking forward to the two live matches on FSC today: Spurs-Birmingham City at 10 then the first big four match of the season, Man U - Arsenal.
August 29, 200917 yr I watched FC Barcelona win the Super League championship last night. It was a pretty boring game on terrible field conditions. Barcelona won 1-0 in the second frame of extra time.
September 1, 200917 yr Author A few days off for World Cup Qualifying rounds begins now. Any thoughts on the European seasons to this point or the MLS as the stretch runs to the playoffs gets going?
September 1, 200917 yr Barca looked awesome yesterday in the 2nd half. I can't wait for them to play Real. I have a hard time believing that Real has the same flow and continuity that Barca has. In a tight game, it will only be a matter of time before Ronaldo tries to win the game himself. That's what is great about Barca, they win through the system. Additionally, Diego looks very good at Juventus.
September 1, 200917 yr Author Top 8 after three weeks in the EPL: 1) Chelsea 2) Tottenham Hotspur 3) Manchester United 4) Manchester City 5) Stoke City 6) Arsenal 7) Liverpool 8) Aston Villa 9) Sunderland 10) Burnley Who would have thought Liverpool would lose two games in their first four; they only lost two all last season and didn't win the leauge. If you thought Stoke would have 7 points already, raise your hand... liar. Manchester City is still perfect but have played one fewer match than Chelsea and Spurs. And Spurs is only in second due to a single goal in the differential tally. I think the first few weeks held a lot of suprises.
September 9, 200917 yr Anyone know if the U.S. game tonight is on television anywhere? ESPN.com says 6:30 on ESPN Classic.
September 9, 200917 yr Rough half for the U.S. Donovan almost gets one in stoppage time. 0-0 at half.
September 10, 200917 yr Very poor effort by Dempsey and the USMNT tonight. I mean T&T is out of it and the USMNT can't seem to pass, or play "D" tonight. I am sure they will win, but gee gentlemen, how about giving us a better effort tonight!
September 10, 200917 yr The US is reminding me why I usually hate watching soccer. The previous games have improved that problem, but this is torture.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.