Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County/ North Laurel Predictions

Featured Replies

What's the thoughts on this one? With all the controversy surrounding this game it should be electric. Be sure to play nice!! Don't wanna get this locked.

I think Pulaski will be just too talented for North Laurel in this one. Hope I am wrong, but the Maroons are loaded this year. No offense to him, but I don't think the NL AD did first year coach Chris Larkey any favors by having the Jags open his tenure there against one of the best PC teams the Maroons have ever had. If NL could hang with PC, it would certainly indicate to me that NL is WAY ahead of where I expect them to be this early on. New head coach, new defensive coordinator (only been there a very short time), etc.

 

PC scrimmaged Friday and NL scrimmaged Saturday, and that is where you could see more of what the other is trying to do as opposed to a practice. You don't get much from a practice anyway IMHO. And there is no secret to what PC will run. The only secret for NL is how to stop it.

 

The key for NL is to slow PC down and get Wardrup rolling on offense. The key for PC is to slow Wardup down and force someone else to beat you and on offense, just execute what they do so well. Scrimmaging Henry Clay will really show PC what areas they need to work on, and I am sure that Coach Hines won't let his Maroons overlook Larkey's Jaguars. If NL cannot contain Muse and company, this could be a long night.

 

I agree with AverageJoesGym on the potential score in this one. Hope I am wrong, but Larkey has a LOT of work to do at NL to get them to the level they need to be at in this one. The Jags have only won around 9 games in the past 4 years. These is some talent there, but they have some major adjusting to do in order to fulfill what Coach Larkey expects from them. But give him time, and Larkey will build a winner at The Jungle. The middle school program is already feeding talented kids to the high school, and has been for several years, so give it time, and it will come.

 

PC 42

NL 14

Hopefully, the Maroons will get the season started on the right foot.

Pulaski by three td's. Coach Larkey has a lot of work to do and it will take some time.

  • Author

The Maroons must show up focused! Put all the controversy aside & get after it. They MUST cut down on penalties as well. North will be better than people think, just not good enough to handle the Maroons.

PC 42

NL 20

I dont think the Maroons even care about the controversy-they just want to get the season started off right.:banana:

I dont think the Maroons even care about the controversy-they just want to get the season started off right.:banana:

 

I would say that you're right. It might make a big win a little bit sweeter but I don't think it will have any effect on the game. I do have to say that it does make me want to Pulaski win by a little bit more than I might normally.......Good luck Friday! :thumb:

Looking forward to the kickoff of the new season, I will be there for this one.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.