Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vick or Young??

Featured Replies

You're a GM. Both are available and your team does not need them to come in this year to be "the man."

 

Which one do you take?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're a GM. Both are available and your team does not need them to come in this year to be "the man."

 

Which one do you take?

 

Neither.......IMO you pass on both if you don't need them. Not worth taking a chance in bringing in a cancer to spread to the team.

  • Author
Neither.......IMO you pass on both if you don't need them. Not worth taking a chance in bringing in a cancer to spread to the team.

 

Define "cancer" in regards to these guys.

Neither. But with only those 2 choices I'd take Vick 10 times over. Vick might kill your dog, but he won't kill himself. And I'm not saying that simply for comedic purpose. But VY isn't remotely stable.

Neither. But with only those 2 choices I'd take Vick 10 times over. Vick might kill your dog, but he won't kill himself. And I'm not saying that simply for comedic purpose. But VY isn't remotely stable.

 

:laugh:

Fortunately that was very comedic...

IF I had to choose 1 of the 2 I would definitely choose Vick over Young any day of the week. Young is seemingly mentally unstable, and he doesn't hold half the skills that Vick did/does.

Fun choice. Sir, we are going to kill you. But we are giving you the option of being shot to death or hung by the neck. Which do you choose?

Interesting topic. I'd go with Young. Vick was playing pretty bad before he went to jail. He has now been out of football for 2 years. Young is still young (lol) and his best Pro days are ahead of him I think.

Define "cancer" in regards to these guys.

 

First let me say that I should not have said cancer. I should have said a distraction instead.

 

#1 With Vick you'll get all the animal activist ralling at all the games. Here's the short story of what took place at the home Vick owned in Virginia that was occupied by his nephew .... At the home were 70 Dog Kennels, 60+ malnourished/scarred/filthy Pit Bull Dogs, and materials associated with dog fighting (rape stand, altered treadmill, and bloodied pieces of carpet).

 

Sure Vick only owned the home and claimed to had not known of his nephews transgressions; the only problem with that story, is that Vick himself is the owner of a Pit Bull breeding business. Vick's past is not going to win over anybody soon.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_zm322zCeA

Is this something that could be a distraction to a team?

 

#2 I don’t care how frustrated Michael Vick was or what was said to him as he walked off the field at the Georgia Dome. Flipping off fans is unacceptable, following Atlanta’s 31-13 loss to New Orleans.

 

As a team owner do you need this mess if you don't need them? Vince Young’s increasingly erratic behavior is causing concern in the Titans organization. IMO his wheel is turning , but the hampster is dead.

 

You said you do not need them to be the man this year. Both are distractions that you do not need as a GM,but these are only my opinions. Maybe everybody else will think differently.

Neither. But with only those 2 choices I'd take Vick 10 times over. Vick might kill your dog, but he won't kill himself. And I'm not saying that simply for comedic purpose. But VY isn't remotely stable.

 

:jump::jump::jump:

Vick.

 

Vick easy.

 

Easily Vick....

 

:thumb:

Don't you all worry that Vick was playing terrible then took 2 years off out of the league?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.