Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Freshman

Featured Replies

I would expect Meiman and Saunders to both see varsity action this year. I think the SK kids are destined for JV. Same would be true for several of the freshmen at Scott

 

How many varsity minutes will McGovney see this year?

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I would expect Meiman and Saunders to both see varsity action this year. I think the SK kids are destined for JV. Same would be true for several of the freshmen at Scott

 

How many varsity minutes will McGovney see this year?

 

Saunders has a lot of good sophomores ahead of him. It will be interesting to see how they use him.

 

I expect McGovney to get some significant varsity minutes this year. He is about 6'2" now and I think he will suprise some folks.

Gwatch out for several at Simon Kenton- Sampson, Racke, Swanson, Bowling and Monson

 

I'll give you Sampson and Bowling, the rest aren't stars.

 

Don't forget Darius Meiman at St. Henry (from Walton) or the young man at Bishop Brossart.

 

Stud.

Meiman a stud? :confused: seriously?

  • Author
Meiman a stud? :confused: seriously?

 

Welcome to the site. I am glad you chose to make your first post to put down a 15 year old kid. :irked:

 

Darius is a very strong player who will get varsity minutes as a freshman. That is pretty good in my mind.

This one has run it's course.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.