Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Freshman

Featured Replies

Who are the top freshman in the state? From what I have seen, Darryl Hicks is at the top of most lists. Who else will have an impact on the varsity level this year?

 

Here are the ones I know from KY Elite:

Blake Sanders - South Laurel

Mason Monroe - Pendleton County

Nate McGovney - Campbell County

Christian McClendon - Holmes

Derek Willis - Male

Daulton Cornette - Perry County Central

Quin Richardson - Scott County

Cameron Lewis - Eastern

  • Replies 95
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demling says that Hicks may be top 25 in his class by his senior year.

  • Author
Demling says that Hicks may be top 25 in his class by his senior year.

 

I saw him play at the Adidas Take 5 and he put on a show with a lot of coaches watching. He is very special.

Correct me if I am wrong on any of these kids:

Dominique Hawkins- Madison Central

Larry Morton- Dunbar

Braxton McFarland- Dunbar

James Quick- Trinity

Jason Hatcher- Trinity

Omar Pruwitt- Clark Co.

  • Author
Correct me if I am wrong on any of these kids:

Dominique Hawkins- Madison Central

Larry Morton- Dunbar

Braxton McFarland- Dunbar

James Quick- Trinity

Jason Hatcher- Trinity

Omar Pruwitt- Clark Co.

 

Prewitt is at Montgomery Co and will be a solid player. I had heard that McFarland may not be going to Dunbar (maybe Lex Cath).

 

All 6 players are the real deal. I know Quick and Hatcher are both very good football players also.

  • Author

I have also heard about a freshman PG who just moved here from Michigan (last name is Rich). I was told he will be going to Ryle. I believe he played for the Michigan Power Stroke AAU organization.

Prewitt is at Montgomery Co and will be a solid player. I had heard that McFarland may not be going to Dunbar (maybe Lex Cath).

 

All 6 players are the real deal. I know Quick and Hatcher are both very good football players also.

You caught it before I could correct it. I knew Prewitt went to McNabb Middle School. For some reason I put Clark Co.:thumb:

We have put down 14 pretty solid players for 2013.

12th Region freshmen to watch:

Dagan Shelton- Wayne Co.

Tyson Williams- McCreary Central

Taylor Gover- Pulaski Co.

15th region- Trevor Tiller from Paintsville

16th region- Kyle Skaggs from Russell and

Kyle Brown from West Carter

The best ones I have seen in person are:

 

Darryl Hicks

Larry Morton

Quin Richardson

Dominique Hawkins

Omar Prewitt

  • Author
The best ones I have seen in person are:

 

Darryl Hicks

Larry Morton

Quin Richardson

Dominique Hawkins

Omar Prewitt

 

I did not see Morton much this year. How tall is he now?

I saw that Hicks has enrolled at North Oldham. Was he always in that school's district or did he just recently move?

I saw that Hicks has enrolled at North Oldham. Was he always in that school's district or did he just recently move?
He was at Shelby County. There is a thread on that very subject.
We have put down 14 pretty solid players for 2013.

 

I guarentee you before they graduate there's going to be alot more that 14 that catch D1 coaches eyes!! This class is unbelievable in talent!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.