Oprah faces $1 trillon lawsuit

HHSDad

I can't stand Oprah.
:thumb::thumb:

Wow, a trillion is a little much, it's almost comical.
No, for Oprah it is probably too little to ask. :lol:

That was sort of the joke that Conan did last night on the Tonight Show. He stated that Oprah's response would be, "Do you have change for 3 trillion?" :lol:
:lol: Sad thing is that is probaby right.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem, this will all be settled by Obama with a nice little sit down over a couple of beers because Damon Lloyd Goffe is acting so stupidly. Beer Summit II, coming to a news media outlet near you.

:lol::lol:PH said the same thing...then, I read your post to him....we both laughed!!! He said that great minds think alike.

:thumb: Agreed, but she does have a following the size of Hitlers

:thumb: Oprah may be a distant relative of Hitler :scared::lol:(j/k abut that)

Oprah has and is continuing to lead multitudes of women and some men down a very wrong and dangerous road. Oprah is about Oprah.....nothing or no one else! Oprah does nothing without making sure that her name is attatched to it. Oprah has helped people....of her choice and to benifit her self centered agenda. I personally admire the kind of charity work where people do not want their name mentioned and are doing in from their heart and not to pad their own ego or bank account.

Oprah Winfrey = Fraud, pure and simple.

JMO of course......:D

:thumb: Oprah may be a distant relative of Hitler :scared::lol:(j/k abut that)

Oprah has and is continuing to lead multitudes of women and some men down a very wrong and dangerous road. Oprah is about Oprah.....nothing or no one else! Oprah does nothing without making sure that her name is attatched to it. Oprah has helped people....of her choice and to benifit her self centered agenda. I personally admire the kind of charity work where people do not want their name mentioned and are doing in from their heart and not to pad their own ego or bank account.

Oprah Winfrey = Fraud, pure and simple.

JMO of course......:D

You can add me to the JMO here.