Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

RB Felix Jones DAL

 

I would have probably picked him up on the way back up the next round. He is explosive. Going to be really interesting to see that 3 headed monster in Dallas next year!

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lee Evans

 

Was hoping he'd last till my next pick. Good pick.

Was hoping he'd last till my next pick. Good pick.

 

Yeah I love him going against the #2 cover corner with TO in town.

RB Felix Jones DAL

 

Almost took him instead of Holmes.

Almost took him instead of Holmes.
I thought about it too, but my brother lives in Dallas and he says the word there is that Jerry Jones wants to give him more carries but isnt sure about his durability, which could limit his early season carries. They like him down there but want to see him on the field more.
Lee Evans

 

Of all the drafts I do this is the one that you better take who you want because it's rare a guy is going to fall to you. Really hoped R. Williams or Evans would fall to me. Nice pick..

I have been changing things up a little bit this year with my drafting style. It's either gonna help me get into the playoffs and past the first round, or kicked out of the league lol. With that said...

 

WR Laveranues Coles CIN

I would have probably picked him up on the way back up the next round. He is explosive. Going to be really interesting to see that 3 headed monster in Dallas next year!

 

Almost took him instead of Holmes.

 

I thought about it too, but my brother lives in Dallas and he says the word there is that Jerry Jones wants to give him more carries but isnt sure about his durability, which could limit his early season carries. They like him down there but want to see him on the field more.

 

I wanted to wait one more round on him, but the way this draft has gone, I figured someone would take him before my pick came up.

 

I'm hoping he'll be good for my bye weeks and then late in the season challenge for a starting slot.

Yeah I love him going against the #2 cover corner with TO in town.

 

I was going to pick him for that very reason. I couldn't do it because I think TO will be TO and poison this offense by mid-season.

6.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Greg Olsen CHI

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

6.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

6.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Jamal Lewis CLE

6.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Santonio Holmes Pitt

6.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB David Garrard JAX

6.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Felix Jones DAL

6.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - WR Lee Evans BUF

6.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - WR Laverneus Coles CIN

 

6.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) - OTC until 12:56AM on 7/24

 

6.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

6.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

6.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

6.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

6.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

I was going to pick him for that very reason. I couldn't do it because I think TO will be TO and poison this offense by mid-season.

 

Look at T.O.'s track record. He is great in season 1 with a new team.

Look at T.O.'s track record. He is great in season 1 with a new team.

 

Don't jinx it lol

Don't jinx it lol

 

I think you took care of the jinx when you drafted him:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.