Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

Legends select CLE RB Jamal Lewis, and in doing so prepare for a long, frustrating season.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have my pick today if sweet16 picks today. :D

I'll have my pick today if sweet16 picks today. :D

 

I will have mine after 6pm if my turn comes up.

Legends select CLE RB Jamal Lewis, and in doing so prepare for a long, frustrating season.

 

that is who I was going to pick

Heading out. I'll make my pick later if I'm up.

Santonio Holmes, WR, Steelers.

6.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE TE Greg Olsen CHI

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

6.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

 

6.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB, jamal Lewis, Cle

6.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR, Santonio Holmes, Pitt

 

6.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - OTC until 2:42 PM EST 7/23

 

6.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) -

6.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

6.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

6.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

6.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

6.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

6.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

6.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

Santonio Holmes, WR, Steelers.

 

Ouch, I was hoping that he would have falling to me. I had him last year and think he will have an even more productive year this year.

Ouch, I was hoping that he would have falling to me. I had him last year and think he will have an even more productive year this year.

 

Almost took him last round. I wanted Lewis but am happy with Holmes.

6.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Greg Olsen CHI

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

6.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

6.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Jamal Lewis CLE

6.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Santonio Holmes Pitt

6.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB David Garrard JAX

 

6.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - OTC until 3:59 P.M. EST 7/23

 

6.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) -

6.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

6.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

6.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

6.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

6.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

6.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

QB David Garrard JAX

 

^ Has the most rush yards in the last two seasons lol. One of the stats I picked up with all the discussion about Michael Vick lol.

  • Author

6.01 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Greg Olsen CHI

6.02 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - WR Anthony Gonzalez IND

6.03 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - RB Jerious Norwood ATL

6.04 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - RB Jamal Lewis CLE

6.05 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Santonio Holmes Pitt

6.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - QB David Garrard JAX

6.07 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - RB Felix Jones DAL

 

6.08 Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (John Anthony) - OTC until 5:47 P.M. CST 7/23

 

6.09 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) -

6.10 Cincy Fair Weather Fans (FairFan) -

6.11 Auxier RiverRats ( Auxier RiverRats) -

6.12 Richmond Outsiders (nWo) -

6.13 East End Evolution (RockPride) -

6.14 Louisa Lumber (stick1) -

6.15 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) -

6.16 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.