Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ National Conference Draft Round Six

Featured Replies

Kevin Walter WR HOU

 

I like Walter. I think he flies under the radar, but he went for almost 900 yards and 8 TD's last year. If Schaub stays healthy, he could be a 1000 yard receiver and post double digit TD's.

 

Then again, he may have hit his ceiling. But, I like his size for red zone opportunities, especially considering AJ will draw the coverage.

 

I would have picked him in our league if it had worked out that way.

  • Replies 77
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Walter. I think he flies under the radar, but he went for almost 900 yards and 8 TD's last year. If Schaub stays healthy, he could be a 1000 yard receiver and post double digit TD's.

 

Then again, he may have hit his ceiling. But, I like his size for red zone opportunities, especially considering AJ will draw the coverage.

 

I would have picked him in our league if it had worked out that way.

 

Unfortunately for him, Andre Johnson is on his team :lol:.

 

That is good and bad for him. Johnson draws the defense's attention away from Walter, but he also ignores that and takes all the catches :lol:.

^There's enough to go around. The key is for Schaub to stay healthy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.