Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

World Series of Poker

Featured Replies

A local guy is doing pretty well in the main event.Hang in there Billy and hope to see you at the final table.:thumb:

 

Darvin Moon, a logger from Oakland, Maryland, is the chip leader with $9.7 million. Moon's lead over Billy Kopp, from Erlanger, KY, is $1.5 million, and with the blinds at $25,000/$50,000, that lead is quite significant.

Here's a look at our top 10:

Darvin Moon ($9,745,000)

Billy Kopp ($8,245,000)

Phil Ivey ($6,345,000)

Steven Begleiter ($6,315,000)

Ludovic Lacay ($5,965,000)

Antonio Esfandiari ($i5,610,000)

Tommy Vedes ($5,430,000)

Antoine Saout ($5,195,000)

Ben Lamb ($4,975,000)

Nick Maimone ($4,900,000)

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds great. I'll take Phil Ivey if he doesn't win. I always feel like he'd be tough to beat if he got down into the last 60 or so. He is a great player.

Sounds great. I'll take Phil Ivey if he doesn't win. I always feel like he'd be tough to beat if he got down into the last 60 or so. He is a great player.

 

Love the WSOP and love to watch Ivey play. Also saw the Magician's name on there, hope for a loaded final table.

I really want to see as many Pro's at the final table as possible. I'm kinda of tired of seeing these unheard of guys winning it because they are on a rush of cards like none other only to never really be heard from again other than "200X Champion so and so goes out on day 1 again"

Ivey has been running really good winning a ton of coin flips. If he keeps running hot I dont see how he can be beat. Easily the best in the world.

 

Really pulling hard for Billy Kopp he's been among the chip leaders since day 1. Yesterday he knocked out 2 former champs in Joe Hachem (2005) and Peter Eastgate (2008).

Kopp is now in the lead.

Kid is freaking good. Only been playing for bout 3 hours and basically already doubled up he has 16 million now. He has 4 or 5 million more than 2nd place now.

Did he win his way in or pay for it?

 

Billy has been playing in poker tournaments for years. I think it's safe to answer "both" for that, although I'm not positive.

 

I'd imagine he's won enough over the years to be able to afford an entry fee.

Did he win his way in or pay for it?

 

He is a student at UK but he also and online pro tourney player. He has tourney cashes of $83,000, 71,000 and 69,000 so far online. Thats prolly just a couple of his scores.

 

He also made a final table earlier in this WSOP in a 10k Pot limit holdem event and won over 100k for that.

 

So while he maybe won his way in he easily could have paid for it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.