Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Amercian Conference Draft Rounds One and Two

Featured Replies

Patience Grasshopper

 

I know...I know. Where I am in Japan, I'll be asleep once this gets rolling for good so I am a little anxious when I am awake.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I’ll be leaving this afternoon around 5 PM for Louisville. I have to attend the Career and Technical Education Conference at the Galt House. I won’t be back until Wednesday afternoon. I’ll get the website updated then if I can’t get to a computer while I’m gone. I’ve got to buy a laptop.

  • Author
I know...I know. Where I am in Japan, I'll be asleep once this gets rolling for good so I am a little anxious when I am awake.
You don't pick until 3.09, it may be Wednesday or Thursday before your pick comes up. This Draft goes slow, you may get to pick once a week.

 

How long to you plan on being in Japan?

You don't pick until 3.09, it may be Wednesday or Thursday before your pick comes up. This Draft goes slow, you may get to pick once a week.

 

How long to you plan on being in Japan?

 

I'll be here until July 31. When we get to timed picks in the draft, how long is the time limit and can I pm you my picks if it's gets going while I am asleep?

  • Author
When we get to timed picks in the draft, how long is the time limit?
You will have 24 hours to make your pick.

 

can I pm you my picks if it's gets going while I am asleep?
Sure, anytime you want to and I'll take care of it for you.
You will have 24 hours to make your pick.

 

Sure, anytime you want to and I'll take care of it for you.

 

I should be good if I have 24 hours, but in the interest of speeding things up, I'll probably pm you a few picks from time to time when the time limit kicks in.

1.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - Steve Slaton- HOU RB

1.02 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -OTC

2.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -OTC

 

2.02 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-

2.03 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

2.04 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

2.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

1.2 The Amish select Brandon Jacobs RB; NY Giants

2.1 The Amish select Marion Barber RB; Dallas

1.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - Steve Slaton- HOU RB

1.02 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Brandon Jacobs- NYG RB

2.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -Marion Barber- DAL RB

 

2.02 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)-OTC

 

2.03 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -

2.04 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

2.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

1.2 The Amish select Brandon Jacobs RB; NY Giants

2.1 The Amish select Marion Barber RB; Dallas

 

:irked:

Da Big Creek Moonshiners had Clinton Portis last year. Not this year, since this a contract year for him we'll take Ronnie Brown of Da Miami Dolphins.

1.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - Steve Slaton- HOU RB

1.02 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Brandon Jacobs- NYG RB

2.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -Marion Barber- DAL RB

2.02 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- Ronnie Brown- MIA RB

 

2.03 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28) -OTC

 

2.04 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -

2.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.