Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Amercian Conference Draft Rounds One and Two

Featured Replies

I was trying to speculate on who would get picked before my turn in Round 3...so far things are pretty close to expected. Although, Ronnie Brown did shock me a little. I wasn't expecting that.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kevin Smith, RB-Detroit

 

:irked:

 

That one doesn't surprise me, but I was hoping he'd be an option for me.

1.01 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) - Steve Slaton- HOU RB

1.02 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) - Brandon Jacobs- NYG RB

2.01 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -Marion Barber- DAL RB

2.02 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da Champ)- Ronnie Brown- MIA RB

2.03 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rockets28)- Kevin Smith- DET RB

 

2.04 Maysville Split Ends (sumoroyal) -OTC

 

2.05 Dorton Street Sweepers (TrueBlueWildcat) –

:irked:

 

That one doesn't surprise me, but I was hoping he'd be an option for me.

 

Blame it on Neerfan, he took the 2 guys I had it narrowed down to :lol:

Blame it on Neerfan, he took the 2 guys I had it narrowed down to :lol:

 

That's why I waited so long to decide whether to keep one or two players...if the first two rounds didn't use a snake format, I was going to cut Steve Smith and upgrade with a RB...Jacobs and Slaton were the two I wanted, so I figured, worst case scenario, I could just draft Steve Smith if it didn't work out.

 

I still may have been better off doing that, but I didn't want to risk it because I couldn't be sure who all would be picking before me.

I love waking up to see that plenty of picks have been made. I think I might like the draft more than the regular season :lol:

I love the draft, gets me checking BGP more frequently

I love waking up to see that plenty of picks have been made. I think I might like the draft more than the regular season :lol:

 

I know I do. I enjoy the season, but it pales in comparison to drafting.

 

I was hoping to make a pick today, but I don't think its gonna happen. Now I'll have to wonder all night if the pick I want will be available tomorrow...:lol:

I love waking up to see that plenty of picks have been made. I think I might like the draft more than the regular season :lol:

 

:thumb:

 

I think the draft is the best part. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as prepared this season as I have been in the past.

I was trying to speculate on who would get picked before my turn in Round 3...so far things are pretty close to expected. Although, Ronnie Brown did shock me a little. I wasn't expecting that.

 

I thought about Smith as well. The years I've been playing fantasy football, I've done better when I had players on winning teams. I think the Dolphins will be better than Detroit. Also being a contract year, I'm think Brown needs to bring it for the year than get paid BIG MONEY !

:thumb:

 

I think the draft is the best part. Unfortunately, I'm not nearly as prepared this season as I have been in the past.

 

Champions sometime get the big head, and a little complacent :D

I thought about Smith as well. The years I've been playing fantasy football, I've done better when I had players on winning teams. I think the Dolphins will be better than Detroit. Also being a contract year, I'm think Brown needs to bring it for the year than get paid BIG MONEY !

 

Its sound logic...getting a talented, lead back in a contract year. I wasn't knocking the pick...it just didn't match my "projections". :D

 

I was trying to guess who would be available when my turn came.

Its sound logic...getting a talented, lead back in a contract year. I wasn't knocking the pick...it just didn't match my "projections". :D

 

I was trying to guess who would be available when my turn came.

 

No problem. I like my backfield of Forte & Brown.

No problem. I like my backfield of Forte & Brown.

 

Thats a solid backfield

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.