Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fred Travalena dies

Featured Replies

Who is next? Everybody in Hollywood must be scared to death.

Who is next? Everybody in Hollywood must be scared to death.

 

 

Who is that?

  • Author

A comic/impressionist, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Was on the tonight show a lot. On the Dean Martin Roasts and the game show Anything For Money, and also in his last sitcom, he co-starred with Farrah Fawcett.

If the video is a sample of his work, then he was a terrible impressionist. RIP

"Now, for my last impression, let me show you Michael Jackson's response to CPR........."

If the video is a sample of his work, then he was a terrible impressionist. RIP

 

I can't say I've ever seen him or recognize him but I was laughing for the full 6 minutes of that clip, very hilarious, the guy did 20 some impressions, pretty amazing his Rumsfield was the best, not sure how he turned his face that quickly into looking like Rumsfield.

"Now, for my last impression, let me show you Michael Jackson's response to CPR........."

 

Tacky.

"Now, for my last impression, let me show you Michael Jackson's response to CPR........."

 

Wow, still a little early for this one.

Sorry, I didn't realize he had any close friends or relatives on BGP. :rolleyes:

 

6,000 people die in this country each day. Sorry, but I don't have time to lament all of them.

Fred was pretty good at impressions back in the day. I used to watch him often on Johnny Carson.

Sorry, I didn't realize he had any close friends or relatives on BGP. :rolleyes:

 

6,000 people die in this country each day. Sorry, but I don't have time to lament all of them.

 

But you have time to make lame jokes about a couple of them.

But you have time to make lame jokes about a couple of them.

Nope wasn't me.

Nope wasn't me. Maybe you should check out your user name.

 

Sorry bout that. Your comment made me think you were sideline doc. You're right I should have checked the user name. I don't have a problem with your comment.

"Now, for my last impression, let me show you Michael Jackson's response to CPR........."

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.