Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fred Travalena dies

Featured Replies

"Now, for my last impression, let me show you Michael Jackson's response to CPR........."

 

too soon.

Sorry, I didn't realize he had any close friends or relatives on BGP. :rolleyes:

 

6,000 people die in this country each day. Sorry, but I don't have time to lament all of them.

 

Thanks for the back up. I agree, not a very good impressionist but only in America can you be mediocre at best and make a good living.

Who is next? Everybody in Hollywood must be scared to death.

Well, Hugh Laurie just turned 50. And with that bum leg and his addiction to pain killers....

Well, Hugh Laurie just turned 50. And with that bum leg and his addiction to pain killers....

 

Is this the guy from House?

To those who didn't like my joke, I'm sorry.

 

I would bet that Fred, himself would like that joke!

I would bet that Fred, himself would like that joke!

 

Probably, but a few on here are too touchy and sensitive for the joke.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.