July 4, 200917 yr Why? I just don't care for him. His arrogance bothers me. He thinks every play is the biggest play of the game. He's just too dramatic for me.
July 4, 200917 yr 2 on 1 out for the Cards in the 8th. That's it for Homer. Great night... :thumb: Great performance by Homer. Very refreshing. I think this team is going to compete. There's just so much pitching that I can't envision a late summer swoon occuring.
July 4, 200917 yr Great game for Homer. Now someone needs to teach him how to tip his cap when he's getting a standing O. Hopefully he gets a few more of them in the near future and has that part down.
July 4, 200917 yr Great game for Homer. Now someone needs to teach him how to tip his cap when he's getting a standing O. Hopefully he gets a few more of them in the near future and has that part down. A great performance but he left in his worst jam of the night. The last thing Homer wanted to do right there was get taken out of the game, and I love that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.