Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.Pat Coach

Featured Replies

Know what for sure.

 

I think I know alot about the program but not sure of what your asking.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now we all know by Coach Hinson of the boys program is leaving, a gentlemen told me that St.Pat may be losing their girls coach too, anyone have any info on this? Heard she mght be going to Brossart.

 

Well, we all know that she won't be head coach at Brossart.

 

So is the same thing going on w/girls basketball as the boys program?

 

Hinson's job was cut at St. Patrick so he lost primary income at the school. Coach Douglas is not employed by the school so you can't compare the two.

  • Author
Know what for sure.

 

I think I know alot about the program but not sure of what your asking.

 

If she is leaving?:popcorn:

No she is staying. She has a very nice team with only 3 seniors and 1 junior and some talented kids in 8th, freshman, and sophmores. She is very well liked by the parents. She has a good chance to win a lot of games this year maybe more than last and go even further in some tournaments.

  • Author
No she is staying. She has a very nice team with only 3 seniors and 1 junior and some talented kids in 8th, freshman, and sophmores. She is very well liked by the parents. She has a good chance to win a lot of games this year maybe more than last and go even further in some tournaments.

 

Well I wish her luck, and glad this put to rest.:isurrender:

Will our beloved St. Pat high school still be in existence when those sophomores become seniors?

  • Author

I was told by a source at the school she did apply for the Brossart job but didn't have the teaching creditionals they wanted.

Their present coach does not have the credentials to teach there. He is going to continue to work at another school.

 

IS St. Pat considered a arch rival of BB?

Their present coach does not have the credentials to teach there. He is going to continue to work at another school.

 

IS St. Pat considered a arch rival of BB?

 

I would classify is as a potential arch rival for the 10th region A crown.

 

I have long said St. Pat is a sleeping giant and if that school ever decides to be a major player, they could come close to dominating the 10th region on both boys' and girls' side.

 

Imagine a team where you get a single player, whether it be the best to 2nd or 3rd best, from Mason, Fleming, Lewis, Bracken, Augusta, Nicholas, Deming, Harrison, and whatever counties are over in Ohio.

 

I would send a bus to each of those counties every single school day to pick up, at a central location, whomever would want to come to St Patrick for school.

I would classify is as a potential arch rival for the 10th region A crown.

 

I have long said St. Pat is a sleeping giant and if that school ever decides to be a major player, they could come close to dominating the 10th region on both boys' and girls' side.

 

Imagine a team where you get a single player, whether it be the best to 2nd or 3rd best, from Mason, Fleming, Lewis, Bracken, Augusta, Nicholas, Deming, Harrison, and whatever counties are over in Ohio.

I would send a bus to each of those counties every single school day to pick up, at a central location, whomever would want to come to St Patrick for school.

 

Kids that live in Ohio can play basketball for Ky schools??

Kids that live in Ohio can play basketball for Ky schools??

 

Yep. There was a movement in the KHSAA to ban this back when the whole private/public thing was in full flames. But it never came to fruition.

I would classify is as a potential arch rival for the 10th region A crown.

 

I have long said St. Pat is a sleeping giant and if that school ever decides to be a major player, they could come close to dominating the 10th region on both boys' and girls' side.

 

Imagine a team where you get a single player, whether it be the best to 2nd or 3rd best, from Mason, Fleming, Lewis, Bracken, Augusta, Nicholas, Deming, Harrison, and whatever counties are over in Ohio.

 

I would send a bus to each of those counties every single school day to pick up, at a central location, whomever would want to come to St Patrick for school.

 

Father Hines drove all over the tri county area picking kids up.

Father Hines drove all over the tri county area picking kids up.

 

I think St. Pat is a sleeping giant.

Father Hines drove all over the tri county area picking kids up.

 

AND this is illegal unless they are offering bus pickup to ALL the students in the school and not JUST the athletes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.