Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St.Pat Coach

Featured Replies

To correct myself, I was just informed that there were actually five incoming freshmen to St. Patrick that formerly attended St. Augustine. How many did St. A graduate in 2008? Just wondering?

 

2008 or 2009?

 

2009-2 (None)

2008-4-7 (2 Basketball Players)

  • Replies 62
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I din't say that all or most of the St Augustine kids go to St. Patrick, just saying that there are some kids that have and there is the posibility that some girls from St. Augustine could continue their Catholic education at St. Patrick in the future thus changing the demographics when it comes to athletics at St. Patrick.

 

"if not all" ... where are you getting your information? There were three students that I know of (maybe more) that entered the St Pat freshman class last year that were from Augusta and as far as I know were former students at St A, (or maybe they attended Augusta pulic school..idk) two of the three were girls and both girls participated in sports. Just saying that a couple of girls from St. A plus a couple from St. Michaels in Ripley and the number of girls playing ball could increase.

 

If you look at Graduation trends from Saint Augustine, very few go to SP.

2008 or 2009?

 

2009-2 (None)

2008-4-7 (2 Basketball Players)

 

So in 2008 there were 4 to 7 graduates in the eighth grade class at St. A? Five came to St. Patrick so there had to be at least five, which means the majority did not continue their education at Augusta or Bracken Co.

 

And you are saying only 2 graduated in 2009? I was told that there is at least one going to St. Patrick, so that leaves one that will attend public high school. Still not "all or most" attending public schools in Bracken County.

 

I know in the past "all or most" did go on to public school, but that was before St. Patrick made it more convenient for the graduates of St. A to attend St. Patrick and since my comment was in reference to the future of the girls basketball program at St. Pat, I was referring future students from St. A and St. Michaels that may choose to attend St. Pat.

 

It was just an observation. I can't predict the future, just saying that if they have one or two incoming freshmen each year that are interested in playing basketball added to the current students that are playing, then the program can survive

 

I think my source of information has been pretty accurate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.