Kobe vs. Lebron Puppet Commercials

I posted this in a seperate thread, but I thought I would make one about it. I dislike these commercials very much and think they are pretty annoying as well. With Cleveland being down 3-1 against the Magic, I am certainly hoping that they don't come back and pull it just because of these dumb commercials.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have not seen any of them and with me not liking Kobe or Lebron I can do without seeing them.

I personally think it would be hilarious of L.A. and Cleveland were both out of the finals. Just think, espn wouldn't even cover the NBA finals, they wouldn't know what to do then. :idunno:. Van Pelt and Stuart Scott would have to resign.:lol: (I don't think anyone would miss either one:irked:)

I honestly have not seen any of them and with me not liking Kobe or Lebron I can do without seeing them.

I personally think it would be hilarious of L.A. and Cleveland were both out of the finals. Just think, espn wouldn't even cover the NBA finals, they wouldn't know what to do then. :idunno:. Van Pelt and Stuart Scott would have to resign.:lol: (I don't think anyone would miss either one:irked:)

It's a very real possibility. But why would SVP have to resign?

As long as there is Tiger Woods, there will be Scott Van Pelt.