Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tipton screw up?

Featured Replies

Is anyone else bothered by the fact that Tipton announced this morning that Liggins would be 1 of the players transferring, but atleast of today he wasn't 1 of the 3 announced. Why would he even say that unless he knows for certain?

Who is Tipton?

  • Author
Who is Tipton?

 

Jerry Tipton who covers UK basketball for the Lexington Herald. I think it was irresponsible for him to spread false rumors and is unfair to Liggins as well.

He does know for sure. He just broke the story too soon.

Liggins may transfer but overall Tipton is a joke...

He does know for sure. He just broke the story too soon.

 

I feel that this will be the way it turns out.

Should get fired.

Should get fired.

 

He's made bigger mistakes...

I would guess UK does not want this to get out just yet.

I think Liggins leaving depends on Meeks

I think Liggins leaving depends on Meeks

 

I think Liggins is gone and there is another player depending on Meeks.

When you do something as stupid as refusing to go in a game it probably throws up a red flag to other coaches.

Poor Tipton. We've all made mistakes in life, cut the guy a break.

When you do something as stupid as refusing to go in a game it probably throws up a red flag to other coaches.

Totally agree. :thumb:

Poor Tipton. We've all made mistakes in life, cut the guy a break.

 

I think we should force Tipton and Cutler into a wrestling ring.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.