Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tipton screw up?

Featured Replies

  • Author

IMO whats bad is this hurts his credibility. The next time he breaks a story like this who is going to believe him? I will be hesitant myself.

IMO whats bad is this hurts his credibility. The next time he breaks a story like this who is going to believe him? I will be hesitant myself.

 

Will you believe him when it's announced later in the week that Liggins is no longer a Wildcat?

  • Author
Will you believe him when it's announced later in the week that Liggins is no longer a Wildcat?

 

If its announced later this week I will understand, but if it doesn't happen or isn't announced until a later date then I will stand by what I have said.

I think we should force Tipton and Cutler into a wrestling ring.

 

I think Cutler's moustache would come out the winner.

  • Author
Will you believe him when it's announced later in the week that Liggins is no longer a Wildcat?

 

Okay, can we all agree now that Tipton screwed up and did something very irresponsible by reporting that Liggins would be leaving!

Okay, can we all agree now that Tipton screwed up and did something very irresponsible by reporting that Liggins would be leaving!

 

Looks like he screwed up and should've been more responsible... Sorry Jerry, I tried to defend you, but you leave me no choice :lol:

Jerry Tipton was informed that DeAndre Liggins would be leaving UK and he releases that information to the public.

 

And then, UK only announces on June 10th that Matt Pilgram and Kevin Galloway will be leaving UK. DeAndre Liggins is not mentioned.......yet.

 

I feel confident that Jerry Tipton was correctly informed, but UK decided it was not time to announce the Liggins defection, for whatever reason. I do not see that Jerry Tipton screwed up. He only screwed up if DeAndre Liggins does begin classes in August and is on the UK team at that time.

 

Relax for just a bit, folks, let it play out.

  • Author
Jerry Tipton was informed that DeAndre Liggins would be leaving UK and he releases that information to the public.

 

And then, UK only announces on June 10th that Matt Pilgram and Kevin Galloway will be leaving UK. DeAndre Liggins is not mentioned.......yet.

 

I feel confident that Jerry Tipton was correctly informed, but UK decided it was not time to announce the Liggins defection, for whatever reason. I do not see that Jerry Tipton screwed up. He only screwed up if DeAndre Liggins does begin classes in August and is on the UK team at that time.

 

Relax for just a bit, folks, let it play out.

 

From everything I have heard Liggins' grades were fine and he plans on coming back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.