May 25, 200917 yr I have heard a Slone to Pikeville rumor. I may have even read it somewhere on here during the last couple of months. It would make sense with him being from Paintsville and all. How many of the players would consider Georgetown? Would Carter have another year to play if he wanted to? The latest Slone rumor is that he will follow BCG to Texas-Pan American (strictly a rumor, however).
May 25, 200917 yr Stewart would be a great pick up for NKU... Would he have to sit out a year if he transfers to NKU? You don't have to sit out when you transfer down a level. As an NKU grad, I would be thrilled to have Stewart at NKU.
May 25, 200917 yr Is BCG going to Texas-Pan Am? That's a rumor flying around right now. One of my best friends is a grad student at UK and knows a few of the players. The week before they announced BCG was out at UK he told me that he was gone and that he was told that Gillespie didn't seem to upset AND that he'd said he wanted to go back to Texas to coach.
May 26, 200917 yr The latest Slone rumor is that he will follow BCG to Texas-Pan American (strictly a rumor, however). I would guess the odds of that happening are about 500/1.
June 5, 200917 yr OTS trying to hook up his alma mater again. Nothing wrong w/that @ all! Coach Smith recruited AJ, I think it is great he is trying to help him!
June 5, 200917 yr He stinks!!!! He is playing D-1 basketball, that would suggest to me that he does not stink. Might not be as good as you feel he should be, but he is there and we are not!
June 5, 200917 yr Nothing wrong w/that @ all! Coach Smith recruited AJ, I think it is great he is trying to help him! Smith doesn't have anything to do with this. It's the athletic department.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.