Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AJ Stewart

Featured Replies

Smith doesn't have anything to do with this.

It's the athletic department.

 

So do you really think Coach Smith has not put a call in on behalf of this young man? Tubby is highly thought of down there, I would most certainly think he has!

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't care much where he goes but I wish him the best no matter where that is.

I really don't care much where he goes but I wish him the best no matter where that is.

 

I only care if it is NKU, like was rumored at first. Are they out of the question now?

I have heard that he has not received his official release from Kentucky yet, that will slow the process.

That is what I have heard...something with the release...SEC has to approve it or something like that.

He is playing D-1 basketball, that would suggest to me that he does not stink. Might not be as good as you feel he should be, but he is there and we are not!

 

W was our President, but that doesn't mean he belonged there. He still stinks.

Wherever he goes I hope he finishes his education and is happy. I am sure that if OTS thought it was a good fit for both sides he would give it a :thumb:

You don't have to sit out when you transfer down a level.

 

As an NKU grad, I would be thrilled to have Stewart at NKU.

 

D1 NCAA to D2 NCAA you still have to sit a year.

NCAA to NAIA you don't.

D1 NCAA to D2 NCAA you still have to sit a year.

NCAA to NAIA you don't.

 

Not true, you can transfer from D1 to D2 and not sit out. NKU had 2 D1 tranfers play last year.

As long as he is in good academic standing and has a written release from his current school he will be able to play right away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.