Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Subs/Amp

Featured Replies

Unless you have a ridiculous amount of power running, there's no need to wire to your alternator and engine block...JMO.

 

Don't want dimming, do it.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't want dimming, do it.

 

My cap prevents dimming just fine. :thumb:

What about dyna-mat.. Worth it?

 

If you want to spend the money on it, it's definitely worth it. It's a pain in the rear to install, but it will definitely make a difference in your sound, both inside and outside your car.

Basically keeps the sound inside the car, right?

 

Keeps the sound inside the car, reduces rattling sounds outside the car, and will also keep sounds outside your car, out.

Cheaper, BETTER alternative - http://www.secondskinaudio.com/

 

I was gonna say, there are definitely cheaper alternatives to Dyna-Mat. Some just prefer to go with the big name merchandise.

  • Author

Yeah I want the best. Going to go out looking around this weekend, and no I'm not going to Best Buy.

With what it sounds like you are going after I don't think dyna mat would be necessary for you.

Dyna mat couldn't hurt, but if you are wanting to save money, I would go with an alternative, or not bother at all.

I got two 12' MTX with a 1,000 watt amp that slaps pretty hard.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.