Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Subs/Amp

Featured Replies

Or this amp - http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3_11&products_id=6 - its $355

 

 

Go here and shop and read - http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=products_all

 

 

 

They sale top notch stuff, even though most have never heard of it and Sundown, SSA, all those companies are smaller and have EXCELLENT customer service.

 

Also look here for subs - /www.ficaraudio.com

 

Crunch Ground Pounder Class D amps are good for their money too.

 

I agree, those are some good sites. And, crunch amps are nice as well.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paying a little extra for JL products is worth it IMO.

Thanks JD, that Audio Que was a good site.

 

No problem:thumb:

 

Guns, basketball, caraudio, and Mustangs.

 

 

My hobbies and I love them all.

Paying a little extra for JL products is worth it IMO.

 

 

If you want the name, yes.

 

The same or better performance can be had for less.

  • Author
Paying a little extra for JL products is worth it IMO.

 

I'm not paying, how much extra we talking?

  • Author
No problem:thumb:

 

Guns, basketball, caraudio, and Mustangs.

 

 

My hobbies and I love them all.

 

What kind of Mustang you have?

I have two 12" Kicker CompVR running off a 1200 watt amp and my stuff BEATS...

I'm not paying, how much extra we talking?

 

I got mine used about 5 years ago I think and the speakers were just under 300. I don't have a JL amp but they are very good.

I have two 12" Kicker CompVR running off a 1200 watt amp and my stuff BEATS...

 

Mine BEATS.:D:taz:

Also, I suggest you get a capacitor, especially if you get anything larger than 10's...

Mine BEATS.:D:taz:

But it doesn't sound good like mine. :D

But it doesn't sound good like mine. :D

 

I got JL's come on.

So 500 would get me something good?

 

You should be able to get something nice for 500. Check out some stuff on Ebay, you can find good deals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.