Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009

Featured Replies

I am in still...It may be a little more difficult for me this year being that I will constantly be on the road. However, I will always have internet access so I will be able to keep up with it.

 

Count on me Godot...Florence Fighters are gonna make a run this year.

Be a BGP member in good standing with no history of causing problems. Also a knowledge of, and experience in FF.

 

Sweet. I am looking forward to the application process.:thumb:

With the 12 pick I will select....

I'm in but not sure if I have my team or not. I know I had a heck of a lot of good keepers lol.

Present and accounted for...

I'll be back!

 

Is this the year you end up trading LT?:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.