Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League – 2009

Featured Replies

  • Author

2009 Tentitive Timeline

 

June 1st – Who’s in, who’s out (finding out who’s returning)

 

TBD – Deadline for returning to league

 

TBD – Start taking applications for new members (we have four opening at the current time)

 

June 24th to 29th – I going to Disneyland and may not have computer access (FBLA National Conference, I have two students competing)

 

July 3rd – 8:00 PM CST ~ Deadline for declaring your keepers

 

July 5th to 8th – Summer Conference for CTE teachers in Louisville and I may not have computer access again

 

July 10th – 8:00 AM CST ~ Official Start of the Draft (55 days)

Count Maysville Split-Ends in!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:

I think I was in the bottom 4 last year so I lost my team right?:cry:

  • Author
I think I was in the bottom 4 last year so I lost my team right?:cry:
yes

Can't Wait !!! :ylsuper:

Surprise team of the year, the Rabbit Fist will look to improve on last seasons success!

The 1st place Shelby Cards are ready to defend

I will be applying. What are the determining factors for entry?

  • Author
I will be applying. What are the determining factors for entry?
Be a BGP member in good standing with no history of causing problems. Also a knowledge of, and experience in FF.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.