Anyone else agree that NBA officiating....

I find it odd that a person would say these two things about the same player...

1. The most overrated player in the NBA history

2. One of the top 10 players in league history.

:confused::idunno:

:thumb::popcorn::idunno:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I was going to say something about that as well, I really think they do a good job of being consistent with how they call foul/or not call fouls on star players. I mean honestly who wants to see Kobe and Lebron ride the bench the whole first half of a game? Now this is to a certain extent. These guys know what they can and can't get away with and they are smart enough to stay on the court. I don't really have a problem with any officiating I have seem thus far.

I have no problem with officiating as long as it is consistent on both ends. Whether they want to call it tight or let 'em play, I'm fine with both as long as it's called the same for both teams.

I think the refs struggled a bit with regards to that last night, but 1) that was an intense and chippy game that would have been tough to officiate and 2) overall I thought the officiating was relatively even. The Lakers may have benefitted slightly more, I wouldn't argue that, but it didn't have any affect on the outcome.

IMO, if the officials don't affect the game's outcome, at the least they've done a solid job.

^ Don't you find it odd that you are one of the few with that opinion?

No I really don't worry about it. It's my opinion and no one has to agree with it. But, also I don't have to conform and agree with anyone elses as well.:thumb:

:laugh: What?

Are you insinuating Crawford doesn't have it out for Timmy?

Timmy might get his fair share of calls, but Kobe, Lebron etc get just as many. If you don't see that...:idunno:

Not at all.

Airball call on Rondo late in the game makes sure the playoffs continue to go as scripted and Boston advances.

How that got overturned I have no idea. Are they not allowed to review that? They should be able to.