Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson and Meeks coming back?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news if true, but I won't believe it till I see it.

I believe this is Wireman's site, correct?

  • Author

BluegrassHoopster? Can you trust what he has to say? Dont know much about him?

http://www.allkyhoops.com/

I really hope that they come back to Kentucky. :ylsuper::dancingpa

 

That's good news.:thumb::thumb:

  • Author

OK. Wireman is the man. That is all I need to know.

I believe this is Wireman's site, correct?

 

Yup, this is Wireman's site...

 

:lol:

Yep, this is Wireman's site.

ESPN reported that they both needed to return for 1 more season. The reasons they stated was that Meeks is a mid 2nd round draft choice at best and Patterson was lower half of the first round. They also stated that they needed significant work on parts of their game that they could work on by comming back for 1 more year.

Just so you guys know - I work very hard on my site and I wouldn't jeopardize my reputation if I didn't think it was valid information. These things can change sometimes, but the person I got this from has good info. I firmly believe that Meeks and Patterson will be back at Kentucky.

I enjoy listening to the audio blogs. I don't have time right now, but will listen later. Anything good in there?

  • Author
Just so you guys know - I work very hard on my site and I wouldn't jeopardize my reputation if I didn't think it was valid information. These things can change sometimes, but the person I got this from has good info. I firmly believe that Meeks and Patterson will be back at Kentucky.

 

You do a great job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.