Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson and Meeks coming back?

Featured Replies

I hope they are both back.
Yea -what he said!
  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea -what he said!

:thumb: I vote Yea!

I really like Lamb but he isn't a huge recruit. I haven't talked to MM about his info here, but I'm thinking Smith or Knight...

 

Isn't he a 5 star though?

 

I'm talking about Lamb...

Isn't he a 5 star though?

 

I'm talking about Lamb...

Lamb is a 5 star, but UK recruiting him isn't unknown or a secret. He openly talked about them this weekend...

I think its pretty much the consensus that Jodie Meeks is likely a 2nd round pick and should come back to school. Patterson is anywhere from a mid 1st rounder to mid 2nd rounder at worse. His decision is tougher.

Didn't the audio say the super stud was someone nobody was talking about..."flying under the radar" or something like that?

I hope they come bask as well. They will thrive in Cal's system. I hope this news is correct Wireman!:D I am sure it is.

I hope they come bask as well. They will thrive in Cal's system. I hope this news is correct Wireman!:D I am sure it is.

 

I hope it is correct, as well :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.