Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patterson and Meeks coming back?

Featured Replies

Anything good in there?

 

Yup...

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I enjoy listening to the audio blogs. I don't have time right now, but will listen later. Anything good in there?
It was pretty good.

I think Maggard does an excellent job with his audio blogs.

Wonder whe the unknown wonder stud of 2010 might be:dancingpa

Wonder whe the unknown wonder stud of 2010 might be:dancingpa

 

:idunno:

Wonder whe the unknown wonder stud of 2010 might be:dancingpa

 

How about Doron Lamb?

How about Doron Lamb?

Saw him 3 times this weekend. VERY smooth...

Yup...

 

Haha, not sure why GT but this response cracked me up. Guess us lazy people gotta check out the audio clip to find out what good stuff he has.

Meeks and Patterson comes back...:scared:

 

This team would be very scary...:ylsuper:

How about Doron Lamb?

 

I will add this though. While I really liked Lamb he wasn't the best SG at the event, and might not be the best on his AAU team so I'm not sure he fits the super stud criteria...

I will add this though. While I really liked Lamb he wasn't the best SG at the event, and might not be the best on his AAU team so I'm not sure he fits the super stud criteria...

 

Interesting. I have no idea, just had heard a little bit about him & that Kentucky was interested.

 

I think that UK has recently offered him...

Interesting. I have no idea, just had heard a little bit about him & that Kentucky was interested.

 

I think that UK has recently offered him...

I really like Lamb but he isn't a huge recruit. I haven't talked to MM about his info here, but I'm thinking Smith or Knight...

I really like Lamb but he isn't a huge recruit. I haven't talked to MM about his info here, but I'm thinking Smith or Knight...

 

Josh or Roscoe?

Josh or Roscoe?

Josh. He's the biggest fish in the 2010 pond...

I hope they are both back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.