Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawson and Ellington declare for NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Not surprising.

 

Both of them wanted to go last year. They improved their stock by returning to school, playing well & winning a national title.

Being a UNC fan, all I want to say to them is thank you for bringing another title to Chapel Hill and good luck in the NBA. I think they both will do well in the NBA. Lawson's shooting really improved this year and Ellington played at a very high level the last two months of the year.

Anyone have doubts about their NBA success?

Wall to UNC.

Everything I have read here and on other sights does not project that at all.

Wall to UNC.

 

Not so fast!! They already have a top PG coming in next year.

Not surprised here, just wish they would have came back for another go around. They could have both been All Americans easily..

Not so fast!! They already have a top PG coming in next year.

 

Strickland isn't near the PG of Wall, Roy wouldn't mind adding them both to the mix..

I feel like John Wall goes to UNC.

I feel like John Wall goes to UNC.

 

That's twice you've said that. Stop it. Stop it now.:taz::ohbrother:

I feel like John Wall goes to UNC.

 

I don't agree, but would love it!:ylsuper:

Being a UNC fan, all I want to say to them is thank you for bringing another title to Chapel Hill and good luck in the NBA. I think they both will do well in the NBA. Lawson's shooting really improved this year and Ellington played at a very high level the last two months of the year.

Anyone have doubts about their NBA success?

 

Well said... :thumb:

I could be eating crow a week or two from now, but in no way do I see Wall going to UNC

I could be eating crow a week or two from now, but in no way do I see Wall going to UNC

 

 

As great as he would be there, I agree I don't see him going to UNC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.