Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawson and Ellington declare for NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Calm down, guys.

 

You always make it sound like your 100% sure. Come on, share some info if you have it.:popcorn: At least a PM or something.:idunno:

I'm sure Wall is thinking it through now, and I'm also sure that Roy is hot on the Wall recruiting trail. I hope he comes to Carolina, what a sign that would be. Roy can do it too, but I just don't see it happening. Wall would fit in so well in Roy's system, Roy loves a good point guard, and Mr. Wall is just that.

I'm sure Wall is thinking it through now, and I'm also sure that Roy is hot on the Wall recruiting trail. I hope he comes to Carolina, what a sign that would be. Roy can do it too, but I just don't see it happening. Wall would fit in so well in Roy's system, Roy loves a good point guard, and Mr. Wall is just that.

 

Wall would fit in well with the DDO. Of course, he would be specatacular anywhere, but for his abilities - driving, certainly - the ddo is the place to be.

Wall would fit in well with the DDO. Of course, he would be specatacular anywhere, but for his abilities - driving, certainly - the ddo is the place to be.

 

The run n gun of the Heels is the place to be. I think that would fit him best. :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.