NFL Draft

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't agree more. I watch about the first ten picks or so, and then I just check back to see who the Steelers pick up. One of my buddies watches the ENTIRE draft, every year. :ohbrother:

I did that once...

Two words: Never again!

The LBer from Wake has told Det he would take less than Long did with the 1st pick last year. This puts the heat on Stafford. Det is trying to deal with Stafford before the draft to be the #1 pick but if they can't work it out then the LBer from Wake will be the 1st pick. They don't want to get into a J. Russell mess!

Personally I think they would be a lot better off if they get the LBer!

Stafford could drop and make more money + play for a better team if he doesn't go 1st. The OT from Bama and Sanchez are going to be who shakes up the draft. If anybody moves up it's going to be for Sanchez or an OT with Crabtree being an outside possibility. I can't watch the whole thing usually but love the 1st few rounds.

Im looking forward to the draft, but all the talk on ESPN is kind of getting on my nerves. The names Mel Kiper Jr and Todd McShay are getting old. :lol:

The dude needs to lay off the self tanner. He's turning orange.

I got a question for anyone willing to answer.

Any ideas on who the Jets will pick??? Because I've read a lot of mock drafts and I swear every single one has them taking someone different. I'd love to have an idea so I'm not overly disappointed when they pick someone I don't approve of. :lol: