Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Three WKU Players Will Transfer

Featured Replies

I don't think it's a major loss, but just thought I'd pass it along:

 

http://www.wkusports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5400&ATCLID=3719074

 

- Dejan Cvoro: 1.7 points, 1.3 rebounds, 11.1 minutes

 

- Uros Komadinic: 2.9 points, 0.8 rebounds, foot injury last season

 

- DJ Magley: starter in 2008, reserve in 2009; 2.5 points, 2.5 rebounds

 

I don't know much about these kids, but if they can play it will hurt this program expecially after how much it's grown over the past couple of years!

  • Author
I don't know much about these kids, but if they can play it will hurt this program expecially after how much it's grown over the past couple of years!

 

Magley appears to be the biggest loss - he played in 34 games last season and was a starter the year before (6'9" Center)

I don't know much about these kids, but if they can play it will hurt this program expecially after how much it's grown over the past couple of years!

 

They have a good recruiting class, maybe one of the best for mid-majors, it should make up for these losses!!

They have a good recruiting class, maybe one of the best for mid-majors, it should make up for these losses!!

 

I hope so, it's good to see atleast one Kentucky school win other than Louisville.

Any idea where these guys are looking to go?

 

I don't recognize any of the names, so I'm assuming none of them are from KY?

Any idea where these guys are looking to go?

 

I don't recognize any of the names, so I'm assuming none of them are from KY?

 

I sure don't don't

Don't forget the heart and sole of the team, Mendez-Valdez has graduated and will be gone as well. Looks like a rebuilding year for WKU.

Don't forget the heart and sole of the team, Mendez-Valdez has graduated and will be gone as well. Looks like a rebuilding year for WKU.

 

They'll be just fine.

WKU will be fine. I have heard they have a good recruiting class also, but they will be fine and will continue to be one of the better teams in their conference. Pettigrew will be back and they haven't seem to falter without Darrin Horn. WKU has usually been the 3rd best team in the state. I have no reason to believe otherwise

Maybe they are making some room for incoming players.

WKU will be fine. I have heard they have a good recruiting class also, but they will be fine and will continue to be one of the better teams in their conference. Pettigrew will be back and they haven't seem to falter without Darrin Horn. WKU has usually been the 3rd best team in the state. I have no reason to believe otherwise

 

:thumb:

 

Maybe they are making some room for incoming players.

 

A definite possibility.

I wonder if Tyshawn Edmonson will be one of those players

I'd love to see WKU make a run this year but for some reason I don't think they'll make the DANCE!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.