Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Three WKU Players Will Transfer

Featured Replies

I'd love to see WKU make a run this year but for some reason I don't think they'll make the DANCE!!!

 

I see them making the dance and making just as much noise as the did this past year!:thumb:

I see them making the dance and making just as much noise as the did this past year!:thumb:

 

We'll just have to wait and see won't we?:ohbrother:

We'll just have to wait and see won't we?:ohbrother:

 

Guess so..

I wonder if Tyshawn Edmonson will be one of those players

 

My first thought, too.

I wonder if Tyshawn Edmonson will be one of those players

 

Would be a nice fit for the Hilltopppers, especially after the loss of Mendez-Valdez. He would still have to sit out a year though which would be of no help for next season.

 

 

I don't think all hope is lost for Western though, Pettigrew will only get better, and they still have Slaughter correct?

Would be a nice fit for the Hilltopppers, especially after the loss of Mendez-Valdez. He would still have to sit out a year though which would be of no help for next season.

 

 

I don't think all hope is lost for Western though, Pettigrew will only get better, and they still have Slaughter correct?

 

Yes that is correct!!!

Everyone thought they would slip some this year with the loss of Courtney Lee...but they didnt. They will be just fine with Slaughter and Pettigrew as their go to guys. If they have some freshmen come in who can contribute...I could see them being one of the best mid majors again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.