Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Bolus New KY HS rankings

Featured Replies

Top 12

 

1Ricardo Johnson, Holmes (6-4 Sr.)

2 Elijah Pittman, Holmes (6-7 Sr.)

3 Chad Jackson, Scott County (6-4 Sr.)

4 Ge-Lawn Guyn, Scott County (6-4 Sr.)

5 George Fant, Warren Central (6-6 Jr.)

6 Donovan Gibbs, Iroquois (6-7 Sr.)

7 Dakotah Euton, Scott County (6-8 Sr.)

8 Vinny Zollo, Clark County (6-8 Jr.)

9 Aaron Cosby, Jeffersontown (6-2 Sr.)

10 Josh Sewell, Trinity (6-4 Sr.)

11 Matt St. John, South Laurel ((6-8 Sr.)

12 Elisha Justice, Shelby Valley (5-11 Sr.)

 

 

Some big omissions off the top of my head are Josh Whitaker, Delquan Thomas, Abel (both from Lou. Eastern), and Jeremiah Johnson.

Edited by mcpapa

  • Replies 41
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some changes I would make: Jermiah Johson should be atleast in the top 12. Aaron Cosby should be in the top 5. I would take Euton out of the top 12 and replace him with Aaron Watts or Robbie Stenzel. Just my opinion!

Probably IMO , 9 out of the first 12 should be there but 3 should be on rhe bottom of the second list.

Doesn't Bolus rank on college potential and not high school performance?

I think Robbie Stenzel should be on there, maybe drop Euton or Sewell.

Vance Hall from Franklin County should have made this list. Look for him to be a top player in the 11th region next year.

I think Robbie Stenzel should be on there, maybe drop Euton or Sewell.

 

Stenzel was ranked 15th and Timmy Knipp was rated 18th and IMO both should be in the top 12. :ylsuper:

I think Robbie Stenzel should be on there, maybe drop Euton or Sewell.

 

He made second team, but I agree he should have made first team along with Zollo.

 

Vance Hall from Franklin County should have made this list. Look for him to be a top player in the 11th region next year.

What # was he for Franklin Co this year?

 

Zollo and Stenzel of GRC are the only ones from the 10th region to make his lists. Look for Pervis to be added next year. He is the one that tore his ACL and missed this season.

Where can you find the whole list?

 

Go to post number 5 and click on Mike Fields Notes.

I think Robbie Stenzel should be on there, maybe drop Euton or Sewell.

 

I won't say for sure who to drop, .... but Stenzel should be in there without a doubt. I love to watch this kid play.

One question I have is Orlando Rutledge from Fern Creek. Seeing them play twice the past summer he was their shooting guard and was not 6'6'' but about 6'0''. Anyone know about this kid?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.