April 3, 200917 yr then why are his initials JC. :idunno: I would guess because his parents named him John Calipari..........Just a guess:confused:
April 3, 200917 yr This isn't working. :puke: I get it! :lol::lol::lol::lol: The rest of these guys are like Peter and afraid to get out of the boat!
April 3, 200917 yr Haha funny, my buddy's initials happened to be JC as well, and when we first started talking about getting Calipari on here I sent him a text and said: "Dude looks like our new coach is going to have the same initials as you" to which he replied "Jesus is back again?"
April 3, 200917 yr Author Haha funny, my buddy's initials happened to be JC as well, and when we first started talking about getting Calipari on here I sent him a text and said: "Dude looks like our new coach is going to have the same initials as you" to which he replied "Jesus is back again?" :lol::lol:
April 3, 200917 yr Author Nope. Just don't need the Wrath of God against us right now...... Don't worry. God has a sense of humor. He put Pitino and Petrino at the same school, didn't he?
April 3, 200917 yr Yeah. AND to further PROVE it, he put John L. and Petrino together with the Razorbacks!!!
April 3, 200917 yr Theres only one JESUS CHRIST. But if Calipari can land Wall, Henry, Cousins, Orton and Hood, then keep PPat and Meeks, then I may call him the college basketball Jesus for saving Kentucky basketball. (the chance of the above all happening is about 5%, but some of the pieces aren't far fetched and he would be able to take a couple of those pieces and start out pretty good getting things turned around next year. :thumb: )
April 3, 200917 yr Don't worry. God has a sense of humor. He put Pitino and Petrino at the same school, didn't he? God is Tom Jurich? :eek: And all this time, I thought she was Alannis Morrissette! :confused:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.