Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If Calipari doesn't walk on water.....

Featured Replies

I would guess because his parents named him John Calipari..........Just a guess:confused:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does that mean he will have 12 players on the roster? If Liggins transfers, does that make him Judas? Does that make Ashley Judd Mary of Magdeline? Instead of fishes and loaves to the UK mass, would they settle for an NCAA championship banner? Is the UK program Lazarus?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

I agree it's hollarious!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I agree it's hollarious!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

 

It's not quite that funny now..

I thought it was corny. But, that's just me.

I thought it was corny. But, that's just me.

 

IMO, I would have gave him one more year, but hey it's just my opinion!!!

  • Author
IMO, I would have gave him one more year, but hey it's just my opinion!!!

 

:confused:

:confused:

 

Ahh, I guess your right, but BCG would be a good assistant coach IMO.

Ahh, I guess your right, but BCG would be a good assistant coach IMO.

 

This thread is about Calipari, Nobody has said one thing about BCG???:lol:

  • Author
Ahh, I guess your right, but BCG would be a good assistant coach IMO.

 

I'm not knocking your opinion of BCG. I just couldn't figure out how he fell into this conversation.

This thread is about Calipari, Nobody has said one thing about BCG???:lol:

 

You can't hate him that much???:confused:

I'm not knocking your opinion of BCG. I just couldn't figure out how he fell into this conversation.

Same here.:confused::confused:

Same here.:confused::confused:

 

Good question, I guess I just fell of the subject!!!:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.