Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2009 Corbin

Featured Replies

What does Corbin need to do to improve in 2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 401
  • Views 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corbin will be Corbin.

Corbin will be Corbin.

 

If Coach Jewell and the Hounds can work their situation out at the QB position, IMO they have as good chance as anybody to win the 2A title because the line always seems to work it's self out!

If Coach Jewell and the Hounds can work their situation out at the QB position, IMO they have as good chance as anybody to win the 2A title because the line always seems to work it's self out!
Player to watch could be #25 at Tight End. I dont know his name, but he will be good over the next 2 years! :thumb:
Player to watch could be #25 at Tight End. I dont know his name, but he will be good over the next 2 years! :thumb:

 

IMO, Manns will be playing the tight end spot and Defensive End as well.

Manns has the size to be a tackle...also has great feet, but I don't really know how physical he is. Heck tackle or TE not much difference in Corbin's offense. It really doesn't matter who the QB is, all he has to do is hand off and pitch it every now and then...may throw 100 times on the year.

With Watkins and Fritts in the backfield and Manns as a solid TE with nice size and soft hands, ... the Hounds will be very solid. They will miss Campbell, .. not just as a back but as a dangerous weapon with his kicking leg. He had a cannon!

With Watkins and Fritts in the backfield and Manns as a solid TE with nice size and soft hands, ... the Hounds will be very solid. They will miss Campbell, .. not just as a back but as a dangerous weapon with his kicking leg. He had a cannon!

 

True! I just hope Corbin's line with rebuild and get back into the mix of things.

RB - Watkins

RB - Fritts

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley?O-Kuma

QB - Smith/Mitchell

WR - Mitchell/House/Frederick

TE - Manns

OL - Lewallen

OL - Mills

OL - Morris

OL - Farley

OL - Lambdin

 

Starters from '08 in bold

IMO, Manns will be playing the tight end spot and Defensive End as well.

Manns is who I was thinking of. What number is Manns?

RB - Watkins

RB - Fritts

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley?O-Kuma

QB - Smith/Mitchell

WR - Mitchell/House/Frederick

TE - Manns

OL - Lewallen

OL - Mills

OL - Morris

OL - Farley

OL - Lambdin

 

Starters from '08 in bold

 

 

I would say this is pretty accurate. Sometimes you have to move people to other positions in order to get your best talent out on the field. I would think this might be a season where several people rotate in on the offensive and defensive lines with a couple players being capable of playing both ways. Manns might have to move to the interior of the line on offense in order for the Hounds to open some holes for the talented backs to run the football via the ground. Farley and Lambdin are both new faces who can contribute with some experience and strength.

Manns is who I was thinking of. What number is Manns?

I believe Manns is #81

RB - Watkins

RB - Fritts

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley?O-Kuma

QB - Smith/Mitchell

WR - Mitchell/House/Frederick

TE - Manns

OL - Lewallen

OL - Mills

OL - Morris

OL - Farley

OL - Lambdin

 

Starters from '08 in bold

I heard they may move okuma to oline to back side G
Player to watch could be #25 at Tight End. I dont know his name, but he will be good over the next 2 years! :thumb:

I do and he is still a year away but will help some he works hard I think he is just a year away from starting but you never know if his speed pans out he will be fine cause he can catch the ball.

RB - Watkins

RB - Fritts

RB - Taylor

FB - Foley?O-Kuma

QB - Smith/Mitchell

WR - Mitchell/House/Frederick

TE - Manns

OL - Lewallen

OL - Mills

OL - Morris

OL - Farley

OL - Lambdin

 

Starters from '08 in bold

I look for Mitchell to be mister everything this year the kid has a lot of talent and I look for him to maybe play some linebacker on D.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.