Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KC Ross-Miller reopens recruitment...

Featured Replies

If you didn't already know, KC, a guard committed to Kentucky for the '10 class has reopened his recruitment per Maggard.

Cal wastes no time. Is Euton next?

Just like I said about GJ, good luck and I hope KC goes on to have a great career.

Michael Avery, the 8th grader, has re-opened his recruitment, as well.

Michael Avery Has Reopened His Recruitment, Too

 

Michael Avery, the 8th grade commitment to Kentucky that stirred the college basketball world, has decided to reopen his recruitment. He joins a growing list of Kentucky recruits that will look elsewhere now after the coaching change in Lexington.

Just got off the phone with KC's dad and as it stands now look for him to land somewhere in the Big East. USF, UC and Gerogetown are in the mix amongst many others. He is a super guy and had a lot of positive things to say about UK and their fan base...

Just got off the phone with KC's dad and as it stands now look for him to land somewhere in the Big East. USF, UC and Gerogetown are in the mix amongst many others. He is a super guy and had a lot of positive things to say about UK and their fan base...

Tim Miller is a class guy. I wish the best for KC, maybe he will end up at UC. I kind of hope so, id get to see him play more that way.

Tim Miller is a class guy. I wish the best for KC, maybe he will end up at UC. I kind of hope so, id get to see him play more that way.

He is a class guy all the way. Even helped me out for a few on a scouting report on one of his former players that UC is now recruiting after we were done talking about KC...

Michael Avery, the 8th grader, has re-opened his recruitment, as well.

 

I seen him play and he is really good. I think he is in 10th grade now. But he is the real deal.

He is a class guy all the way. Even helped me out for a few on a scouting report on one of his former players that UC is now recruiting after we were done talking about KC...

 

I watched KC Ross Miller and his team play at LexCath. I was very unimpressed. I don't think hes good enough to play at UC or Georgetown. He is probably 5-10 tops and isn't a very good shooter. Also he didn't play hard at all. I definitly would not trade Ricardo Johnson, Ge'lawn Guyn, Aaron Watts, Chad Jackson, Elijah Justice, etc for him. Those are all guards in Ky who I believe are obviously better than him.

I watched KC Ross Miller and his team play at LexCath. I was very unimpressed. I don't think hes good enough to play at UC or Georgetown. He is probably 5-10 tops and isn't a very good shooter. Also he didn't play hard at all. I definitly would not trade Ricardo Johnson, Ge'lawn Guyn, Aaron Watts, Chad Jackson, Elijah Justice, etc for him. Those are all guards in Ky who I believe are obviously better than him.

High major coaches from the Big East, Big 12, ACC and Pac 10 disagree with your assessment of the one game you watched him... :idunno:

High major coaches from the Big East, Big 12, ACC and Pac 10 disagree with your assessment of the one game you watched him... :idunno:

 

I saw him on clips too several times. I think hes a kid that matured physically at a young age and was highly regarded and has been on the radar for a while. Only time will tell, but I will be shocked if he is an impact player at a big conference. There team was kind of a joke really. They had a lot of players, but you could tell they weren't very well coached.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.