Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks On SportsCenter

Featured Replies

Should be on soon. Thought you guys might like a heads up...

You beat me to it. I was just about to make a new thread on this.

What for? To talk about Calipari I'm assuming? Maybe his future plans?

Is it to get his thoughts on the new coach or what

  • Author

It's an interview. I'm sure they'll touch on all topics of interest...

Someone please keep this updated, I am not at home and can't watch

The main reason is to ask him what his status for next season is, as of now.

  • Author

Team met with Cal this morning.

 

Everyone is excited and ready to get started.

 

Has watched his style of play and can't wait to see it implemented.

 

Hasn't given much thought to the draft.

 

Wants to give Cal a fair chance before making a decision...

He said he's looking forward to getting after it and being under him. IMO, he's coming back

I love Meeks as much as the next UK homer... but is his NBA threat legit? Is he a first rounder? I thought Patterson held the cards not necessarily Jody.

So the interview is over I guess?

 

Darn. Wanted to see that.

  • Author
I love Meeks as much as the next UK homer... but is his NBA threat legit? Is he a first rounder? I thought Patterson held the cards not necessarily Jody.

Meeks would most likely be a mid 2nd rounder at best right now. He should test the waters to get ready for next year and return to UK IMO...

IMO, he'll be back.

PP as well.

More $$$$$ waiting in next year's draft if they play one more season here.

So the interview is over I guess?

 

Darn. Wanted to see that.

 

It's SportsCenter--it will be replayed at least 10 times in the next 24 hours!:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.